Monday, 27 April 2015

What If?


Dear Diary,

What If, are two words that I have heard a lot, in my own life and while talking to others. These two words are often followed by a negative thought, ending with a question, something along the lines of : What if I don't succeed? What if I don't win?

What and If in themselves are two harmless words, when they come together they are still not dangerous, when followed by a negative thought, that's when they are lethal. Thinking very hard over it, I found a solution too.

Instead of the negative, put in a positive statement after it. What if I succeed? What if I do it in a different way? What if the answer is correct? Now, that's not too bad. Is it?


Don't let What If's dictate your life.

The Sunday Visitor.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sunday Visitor .. exactly turn the phrase on its head .. and What If we can ... great idea .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love this post! What if I succeed?! That's what I like!

    Precious Monsters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote! Reminds me of a poem, "'What if I fall?' Oh, but my darling what if you fly?" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed, what if everyone could practice this, even for just a day....I can see the smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email